** DISTINGUISHED EP IN A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE GROUP OF 54 SECOND CLASSES! ***
*** PERFORMANCE IDENTICAL TO MY TOP FIRST CLASSES NOW! ***
- PROACTIVE LEADER. During OPERATION NORTHERN EDGE 2021, expertly led 21 Sailors in the installation of 2 LCAC BAAS Kits and completion of 2 hourly maintenance packages encompassing 300 situational PMS checks with 0 discrepancies. His efforts directly resulted in 2 LCACs being fully combat-ready for missions in arctic conditions.
- GOAL ORIENTED. As Lead Deck Engineer embarked onboard RUSHMORE in support of OPERATION OPPORTUNE LIFT, successfully led 5 Sailors in the replacement of 2 CGVAs while maintaining a 100% PMS PAR score of 2 LCAC, ensuring a flawless turnover of LCAC 80 and LCAC 82 to NBU-7. During Fleet Week San Francisco, he hosted 47 tour groups of 940 civilians and 52 NJROTC cadets showcasing the pride & professionalism of ACU-5.
- IMPACTFUL ADMINISTRATOR. As OPS Dept 3M Assistant, spearheaded the complete installation of 2 Force Revisions for 4 detachments and 31 workcenters, earning an average Periodic Assessment Report score of 92%. Trained 4 Divisional 3MA, 31 WCS, and 63 Maint Persons. Supervised the submission of 39 feedback reports, 4K maintenance actions, 2K equipment validations, and 2K spot checks. RSCA: 3.95.
*** STRONGEST POSSIBLE RECOMMENDATION FOR IMMEDIATE ADVANCEMNT TO GSM1! ***
** MY #3 OF 34 COMPETITIVE P02s! SOQ 1ST QTR! SET THE BENCHMARK, PO1 READY! **
LED MY LARGEST CLINIC DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!
- IMPACTFUL LEADERSHIP. Led 22 Sailors/civilians and guided 21 Joint Dental Officers in delivering 1.3K procedures to 4,351 patients valued at $577K. Leadership and 100% CDBs produced a re-enlistment, 2 advancements, 3 BJOQ, JSOQ, and SOQ, 400 certified USMAP hours, 3 college degrees, 27 completed college courses and 1 Sailor deployed to the USNS COMFORT. Oversaw the completion of 6 The Joint Commission inspections, resulted in a 100% pass rate.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Led 2 facilitators for 18 Sailors/civilians, enhancing surgical competencies across 2 departments. Guided 6 Sailors through 300 hours across 1B departments that achieved 100% PQS compliance and 'No Findings' during MEDIG inspection.
- COMMAND WIDE IMPACT. Facilitated the Surgeon General's "Enduring Conversations" for 10 Sailors. Leader of peers, led 3 SCPOA meetings representing 35 P02s that resulted in 3 hours of Sailor 360 training, encompassing operational mentorship and Naval customs and heritage for 8 Sailors. Participated in the SG's Leadership Development Academy's "Leading Talks" video which described positive leadership styles/traits used to educate Naval personnel. PSG RSCA: 3.54.
** MERITORIOUSLY ADVANCE TO FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICER! GROOM IMMEDIATELY FOR KHAKI'S!!! **
***HIS EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE MAKE HIM A VALUABLE MEMBER OF VFA-***
- PROVEN LEADER. A diligent leader whose guidance was instrumental in the timely completion of 4 Fuel Cells, 10 F414-GE-400 Turbo Fan Engines, 10 Generator Converter Units, the repair and upkeep of 6 Arial Refueling Stores, which lead to the successful completion of 1962 sorties during the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower 2021 deployment directly assisting in the successful completion of Operation Freedom Sentinel.
- EXEPTIONAL WORK ETHIC. Petty Officer BLANK's precise troubleshooting skills and his superior initiative to the mission lead to the timely repair of 12 F/A-18E which unequivocally lead to VFA- high sortie completion rate at 97% greatly increasing CWV-3's fighter and tanker aircraft capabilities.
- RELIABLE PROGRAM MANAGER. As work center 110 training petty officer he has successfully lead and trained ten junior sailors resulting in 3 low power turn operators, 3 final checkers and 3 plane captains greatly increasing VFA- mission readiness.
***READY TO ASSUME THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PETTY OFFICER FIRST CLASS***
***RANKS 17 OF 49 EXTREMELY TALENTED AND HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SECOND CLASS PETTY OFFICERS.***
***DEMONSTRATED LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS ABOVE HER PAYGRADE.***
-Excellent Management Skills. Supervised the completion of 360 maintenance actions, 55 spot checks, and 15 zone inspections, her direct involvement enabled the command to meet all operational commitments during the 2019/2020 Around the World Deployment.
-Gifted Motivator. As a command resilience team member she promoted the DEOCs survey, assisted in 12 focus groups, identified 23 ship-wide issues, and provided solutions improving the quality of life for the command. As training petty officer and ETT member she was responsible for organizing 28 training sessions for 104 Sailors improving in-rate, QA, and safety level of knowledge for the division.
-Excellent Military Bearing. Displays a positive attitude at all times her infectious "can do" spirit has filtered throughout the workcenter increasing production, morale, and led to her selection as engineering's FY20 quarter 1 Sailor of the quarter.
***PETTY OFFICER BLACK LEADS BY EXAMPLE AND INSPIRES SUCCESS IN ANY ENDEAVOR.***
*HAS MY STRONGEST RECOMMENDATION FOR MERITORIOUS ADVANCEMENT TO PETTY OFFICER FIRST CLASS.*
-Dedicated leader. As the Funeral Honors Coordinator, he lead a team of 40 personnel including officers and enlisted. Helped to train and execute over 576 military funeral honors flawlessly even under covid conditions. His commitment was shown by processing more than 576 After Action Reports and over 200 local vouchers.
-Assistant Command Fitness Leader. As ACFL he made sure that 28 units', consisting of more than 800 Reserve personnel, records were correct. He transferred in sailors and placed them back with their units after mobilization.
-Command & Community Involved. Continuously stayed in contact with the 15 personnel he sponsored as their CIAC while they were mobilized. Helped the NOSC stay at 100% for mobilization readiness requirements.
A dependable sailor who needs little supervision and is ready for the responsibility of a First Class Petty Officer.
Petty Officer Mojica's performance, both militarily and professionally, is nothing short of outstanding. He exhibits the highest standards of integrity and dedication that inspires others to follow. His unfaltering leadership is well known in the unit.
- Proven Mission Oriented Leader. Managed 27 sailors in the completion of 90+ periodic health assessments monthly in collaboration with 5 departments and 11 medical and dental providers. His manegerial skills contributed to decrease patient wait times.
- Innovative Instructor. His expertise and active engagement to facilitate GMTs for 52 sailors increased training readiness by 58.7% in a short one month period. His dedication to excellence and tireless work ethic with 19 off-duty hours for 15 advancement course to 13 sailors has made him a resourceful professional that resulted in two sailors being promoted.
- Trusted Mentor. He inspires confidence throughout the unit to include direct mentorship of 4 Section Leaders that flowed down to mentor 12 of their junior sailors. He assisted in the coordination of MWR Holiday potluck for 2 detachments that consisted of 60+ Sailors that improved morale and embedded esprit de corps into the detachment.
- AT: Waiver
HM2 Mojica is a natural born leader known for not only getting the job done, but also with delivering outstanding results. He is already performing at the level of a first class petty officer which proves him as an astute Sailor with unlimited potential for success.
*** MY #1 of 36 SECOND CLASS PETTY OFFICERS. VFA-2'S SAILOR OF THE YEAR! ***
- COMMAND IMPACT. Working out of rating as the CCC, she flawlessly coordinated 26 reenlistments, 16 extensions, and 8 SDIP-B/E, resulting in the payment of $203K to Sailors. Led a team of 13 divisional CCCs through 31 career waypoint applications, 3 SELRES quotas, 5 targeted reentry program quotas, and 93 CDBs, resulting in a 93% retention rate. Additionally, she assisted in the preparation of 23 separations, 3 retirements, and 8 command indocs for 84 newly reported personnel.
- DECK PLATE LEADER. As 1ST LT LPO, led five Sailors throughout all hanger maintenance, preservations, and appearance improvements while ensuring operational readiness of spaces.
- COMMAND ENGAGED. As MWR President, led a team of 4 E-5s throughout 112 food sales and 2 command functions, raising $14,527 for MWR, which bolstered morale throughout the command. As Lead BLS/CPR instructor she coordinated 27 classes for 7 different commands, qualifying and recertifying 226 Sailors across the NAS Lemoore flight line.
- COMMUNITY LEADER. She selflessly volunteered three hours to the Book Fair Family Night.
PETTY OFFICER CONTRERAS IS AN ASSET TO MY COMMAND WHO DEMONSTRATES TRUE LEADERSHIP!
***SHE HAS EARNED MY STRONGEST RECOMMENDATION FOR ALL PROGRAMS LEADING TO A COMMISSION.***
**** Number X of X Second Class Petty Officers ****
HM2 Gardner's drive and initiative have established him as an invaluable asset to the unit.
-OUTSTANDING LEADER. HM2 Gardner led 4 Sailors in the oversight of 157 Marines during 3 live fire ranges, day/night patrol and two unit hikes across a large geographical area. He directly coordinated the care of 8 patients to BN BAS or higher echelon. He expertly led a medical stand-down managing a staff of 6 civilians and 4 enlisted resulting in a 7% increase in medical readiness for the company and the highest medical readiness in the BN of 88%.
-ENGAGED MENTOR. He conducted 4 CDBs for 4 Sailors, resulting in 100% FMF PQS enrollment. Upon earning his EFMFWS device he was hand selected to be the BN FMF Coordinator and proctored 33 hours of FMF training resulting in 2 Sailors earning their FMF warfare device.
-COMMAND IMPACT. HM2 Gardner was dual billeted and volunteered for ADT orders in support of NOSC Corpus Christi while remaining engaged as LPO for Company C. His expertise was crucial in creating/verifying 564 medical/dental records, ensuring compliance of 27 reserve injury cases with an adjudication of 89% and return to full duty of 92%, resulting in a passing score of 91% for the command assessment. HM2 Gardner facilitated 710 hours of Combat Life Savers to 71 Marines and Sailors achieving 93% basic skill test requirement for this fiscal year in preparation for the BN's Annual Training requirement.
HM2 Gardner's performance and conduct are unsurpassed and he has a bright future ahead!
***MY #6 OF 96 SECOND CLASS PETTY OFFICERS!***
-DYNAMIC LEADER. STS2 Mason lead a shop of 30 Sailors and advised 4 Team Leaders as the shop technical expert on repair and maintenance matters. He directly contributed to the advancement of 2 sailors to first class, and 1 meritoriously advanced to second class. He pushed 4 sailors to qualify as shipyard duty officer, 19 sailors as duty petty officer, and 8 as production duty officer, allowing for more watch bill flexibility.
-SELFLESS SAILOR. As a volunteer First Responder and Team Leader with the Chesapeake FD Community Emergency Response Team, he volunteered for Hurricane Florence relief efforts. He Pulled a family of 6 out of their vehicle before it was washed away by flood waters. He Maintained and distributed $50,000 worth of disaster relief supplies and helped evacuate 4 apartment complexes during the evacuation efforts. He has also volunteered over 30 hours of SAPR training to the command.
-ADMINISTRATIVE JUGGERNAUT. As Assistant LPO and Division Career Counselor, he executes all administrative functions, maintained the accountable and accuracy of over 300 muster reports. He tracks and maintains all 27 sailors' qualifications and ability to conduct fly away teams. As the divisional command career STS2 Mason has assisted in 4 sailors successful transition out of the navy and 3 sailors beginning college.
***STS2 MASON PERFORMS AT THE LEVEL OF A SEASONED PO1! PROMOTE NOW!***
*** PO2 is a motivated and dedicated sailor whose unparalleled knowledge and vast experience are an absolute asset to XXXXX mission success in Afghanistan!! ***
MOTIVATED PROFESSIONALISM: PO2's dedicated efforts produced the following: Processed 4,726 line items, inspected 118 vehicles, and conducted 51 armed convoy escorts of 102 containers. His exceptional efforts as XXXXX coordinator permitted demilitarization of 1.3 million pounds of property which orchestrated the release of 5.2 million pounds of scrap facilitating the return of $748,513.00 to the United States Treasury.
VERSITILE TEAM PLAYER: PO2 participated in Operation XXXXX by organizing and identifying property worth $173,000 to XXXXX. As the billeting LNO, PO2 efficiently insured all living condition issues were promptly taken care of for 22 civilians and military personnel. He meticulously provided the highest levels of training to ensure mission success at every turn while tracking progress and completions for all personnel.
DILIGENCE TO DETAIL: PO2's detailed and unparalleled commitment contributed tremendously to the mission of XXXXX Kandahar. PO2 precisely managed XXXXX equipment sustainment operations and oversight of maintenance for 28 pieces of light and heavy machinery which maintained a 100% mission availability rate. He has my strongest recommendation for advancement to Petty Officer First Class. PROMOTE NOW !!!
*** MOTIVATED TEAM PLAYER WHO GETS THE JOB DONE***
-RATING EXPERT. Hand picked to be the primary VMS operator during the ships's MOB-N readiness inspection cycle. Her efforts directly enabled BHR to forgo MOB-N 1.3 and move straight to 1.4 with an overall score of 93%. Furthermore, as QMOW she led the ship through more than 18,000 nautical miles of open ocean transits and completed 20 Sea and Anchor Details.
-TRUSTED MANAGER. As WCS she flawlessly implemented two Force Revisions, organized more then 30 spot checks, and managed the completion of 150 successful maintenance requirements and 36 equipment validations. Her actions greatly increased command mission readiness.
-TRAINING FOCUSED. As Navigation's Training Petty Officer facilitated over 60 hours of navigation, and EAWS training for 8 sailors, contributing to 1 warfare pin, 3 sailors advancing to the next pay grade and 2 sailors qualifying QMOW.
-TEAM PLAYER. Major participant in the refurbishment of the 06 and 07 level non-skid replacement team. Her efforts directly saved over $60,000 in contractor labor costs.
Petty Officer XXXX possesses an unrelenting work ethic and strong working knowledge of Navy Programs. She has my strongest recommendation for advancement to Petty Officer First Class.
*** A MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL WHO EXHIBITS UNLIMITED POTENTIAL ***
-METICULOUS ADMINISTRATOR. Carefully processed 692 pieces of correspondence, 128 awards, 166 Fitness Reports and Evaluations, and 190 Instructions and Notices. As Executive Assistant, he diligently managed the functions of the Executive Office while maintaining the Commanding Officer's daily schedule.
-VERSATILE AND MOTIVATED. As Assistant Mail Manager, he was responsible for Admin scoring an outstanding 95 percent during the annual mail inspection conducted by the Regional Post Office. As a valuable Assistant Command Fitness Leader asset, he conducted multiple Fitness Enhancement Program sessions and personally trained six personnel towards passing the 16-1 and 16-2 Physical Fitness Assessment cycles with scores of Excellent.
-COMMUNITY MINDED. He volunteered 60 off-duty hours at the Whidbey Island Ebey Academy Child Care Center, assisting with the set up and cleaning of the child care center.
*BLK 20: PRT portion of 2016 cycle 1 PFA waived due to operational deployment.
**A PROVEN PERFORMER WITH THE SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE TO SUCCEED AS A FIRST CLASS**
*** MY #6 OF 33 HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SECOND CLASS PETTY OFFICERS! ***
***A MODEL SAILOR! DISPLAYS THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF PROFESSIONALISM AND DEDICATION!***
-PROVEN LEADER AND ANALYST. Vital to the success of all coalition forces within the COMFIFTHFLT AOR, she led a team of three analysts in the validation of over 2,100 flight hours and 220 weapons employments, developed 100 weapon system videos, and produced 960 time sensitive reports and 96 intelligence summaries in support of Operation INHERENT RESOLVE. Additionally, she created 21 Strike Intelligence Analysis Center products and briefed COMCARSTRKGRU-8 leadership on 3 occasions, increasing battlespace awareness.
- SUPERIOR INITIATIVE. Organized and supervised the transition for the Joint Mission Planning System from H8 to H10+ software, she installed 72 required updates and troubleshot countless system issues for 6 mission critical assets. She led 2 Sailors in the review of 185 Isolated Personnel Reports which ensured the squadron's ability to deploy.
-COMMUNITY INVOLVED. A dedicated volunteer, she devoted 156 off-duty hours to the Oak Harbor football cheer league as the midget cheer head coach.
*BLK 20: PRT portion of 2016 cycle 1 PFA waived due to operational deployment.
***A SUSTAINED SUPERIOR PERFORMER WHO CONSISTENTLY PRODUCES IMPECCABLE RESULTS!***
*** MY #1 SECOND CLASS PETTY OFFICER! ***
-EXCELLENT PERFORMER. Responsible for over 1,400 hours of Anti-Terrorism/ Force Protection and Law Enforcement Duties. MA2 led the way to obtaining the Dispatch, VPMS, Key Custodian qualifications, which are responsibilities that are held by more senior personnel.
-TEAM PLAYER. She/he qualified as Explosive safety driver which directly contributed to the ability to qualify over 30 Police Officers and Master-At-Arms. Additionally, she conducted 160 background check and completed 20 incident reports ranging from medical assists to traffic accidents ensuring the safety and welfare of 3,500 civilian and military workforce.
-COMMAND INVOLVEMENT. As CSADD Treasurer, she/he managed a budget of $2,500 in order to conduct fundraisers and outings to include: Bowling, Wreaths Across America and Halloween trick or treat at the CDC.
-COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT. Volunteered over 45 off duty hours. She/he coordinated and led 10 personnel in the volunteer effort for the Honor Flight volunteer opportunity. She/he escorted WWII, Korea and Vietnam Veterans from Reagan National Airport to various monuments in the Washington, D.C. area.
*** PETTY OFFICER (LAST NAME) IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL THAT SETS HIGH STANDARDS FOR HER/HIS PEERS TO EMULATE. SHE/HE HAS MY STRONGEST RECOMMENDATION FOR RETENTION AND PROMOTION! ***
Petty Officer Pq's performance, both militarily and professionally, is nothing short of outstanding. Displays keen interest in work, contributes full measure to any task, willingly added responsibility.
This Petty Officer is enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and pays meticulous attention to detail. Aggressively seeks to aid his work center by training for and accepting new responsibilities. Tireless optimism and a key member.
Forward thinking and meticulous, IT2 Pq has assisted with scheduling over 1000 DRMO items during an audit of 3.2K pieces of IT equipment valued at $2M eliminating backlog.
Assisted in the creation of USNH Yokosuka's first ever IMIT Christmas care-package handout for junior sailors.
Expert technician, IT2 Pq has helped with more than 150 workstation upgrades and more than 75 workstation installations, saving the command over $4K in civilian overtime costs. Assisted in the creation of 50 new user accounts for maximum Patient Care.
A rare combination of efficiency and integrity, IT2 Pq provided leadership and the best possible environment for challenge with increased responsibility!