***#1 OF 17 CPOs AND #1 OF 7 SCPOs SECOND ONLY TO MY CMDCM!***
***BEST CHIEF AT MY COMMAND! FILLS IN FOR MY CMDCM IN HIS ABSENCE!***
- DYNAMIC LEADER. As N1 Department Head, YNC led seven junior Sailors and two CPOs through the CY-20 5040 ISIC inspection and Command Information Program Review, leading to a score of OUTSTANDING on all administrative procedures and CCC programs. Assisted EODGRU-1's Admin Officer in developing guidance and procedures for seven ECH IV CMDs during NECCPAC's DTS Audit. His leadership led to three NAMs, two LOCs and two personnel advancements for his Sailors.
- MOTIVATING PRESENCE. Coordinated the execution of six command-led Navy-wide Advancement Exams for 140 candidates, resulting in an advancement rate of 23.3%. He led the first in-person training on EVALs/FITREPS and Reporting Senior Cumulative Average to 125 Officer and Enlisted Sailors, leading to reengagement of the command's Sailor 360 program. He also led the development of the command indoctrination program for newly reported personnel.
- LEADER OF PEERS. Selected by his peers as President of CPOA and Vice President for EODGRU-1 Area CPOA. As co-chairman for CPO Initiation, he led 270 members of the Chief's Mess from seven EOD commands in preparations for the FY-22 CPO season. He was singularly responsible for ensuring all personnel were briefed on EODGRU-1 CMC's and MCPON's guidance.
***MILLSTONE COMPLETE, IMMEDIATELY SELECT FOR YNCS! PRESS 100 NOW!***
-INSPIRATIONAL LEADER. Continually emphasizes Sailor's career development resulting in Admin Department receiving 1 SOY, 1BJOY, 2 NAM's, and 1 MOVSM. Serves her fellow chiefs as CPOA Mess Treasurer and active in Sailor 360, training the command on Heritage and Roles and Responsibilities of Leaders. Hand selected to fill the role of interim SEA when needed.
-CAPABLE MANAGER. As Administration Officer/Medical LCPO managing 7 personnel, successfully guided Admin and Medical Departments remediating 6 programs back to an on track status. As Command ESO, she administered more than 150 exams for active and reserve Sailors, assisted 3 Sailors with College enrollment all while completing 15 credits towards her won BA degree. Managed UPC program, processing over 200 samples with low error rate.
-PEOPLE FOCUSED. As NOSC SAPR VA, coordinated a successful Sexual Assault Awareness month including all hands training and numerous activities throughout the command to bring awareness to sexual assault and the importance of bystander intervention. As CME, conducted command climate survey. Volunteered at Doby's Mill Elementary School for Read-A-Long, Mt. Zion Baptist Church Salute our Troops program, and Wreaths Across America.
MY #1 OF 9 CPOs - OUTSTANDING LEADER READY FOR SENIOR CHIEF!
-MASTER TEAM BUILDER. As DLCPO, served as a trusted advisor to the J3 Director and area CMDCMs. Directly reshaped and refocused Navy programs on a Joint level, instilling pride and purpose throughout the command. Encouraged all personnel to strive for a balance with supporting the command's mission and their professional and personal development. His leadership and guidance resulted in two advancements, six college enrollments, two USMAPS certifications, two MOVSMs, Navy Enlisted Classification awarded and 100% retention.
-ELITE EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR. Led six Joint personnel; expertly managed three General Officers' engagements and correspondence, enabling their coordination with the Joint Staff, CCMDs, Components, and the IC in support of NDS and NMS objectives in EUCOM's AOR.
***Outstanding leader with unlimited unmatched technical and tactical aptitude***
-ARTICULATE MANAGER. Led 16 Sailors through a robust INSURV Final Contract Trials for Ship's Signals Exploitation Space and Combat Information Center. Completed five INSURV Inspection Guides totaling 283 individual inspected line items, 40 maintenance checks and Afloat Training Group assessments with an overall grade of 94%, in two warfare areas. Leading to impactful and result driven tactical employment of Info Operations at sea.
-COMPLEX SECURITY EXPERT. Assistant Security Manager, responsible for the security management of more than 3,000 ship's crew, contractors, and shipyard workers by ensuring accoutability and access to the ship's most critical spaces with zero discrepancies. As Special Security Officer, managed the Joint Clearance and Access Verification for 350 Sailors and Officers of the most sensitive National Security programs resulting in a trustworthy and reliable ship's company ready for mission excellence.
-SUPERB ADVISOR. Hand-selected to join the bridge watch team standing 30 conning Officer watches in support of operations to include DLQ's, SESEF range, and Sonar testing. This allowed for greater flexibility in watchbills during Combat System Trials.
***TECHNICAL WARRIOR AND TEAM PLAYER THAT MAKES THE WARDROOM STRONGER***
*** RANKS #8 OF 44 HIGHLY COMPETITIVE CHIEF PETTY OFFICERS ONBOARD WASP! ***
*** A RISING STAR IN THE CPO RANKS - QUICKLY BECOMING MY GO-TO CPO! ***
Volunteered to fill an emergent vacancy onboard WASP 3 days prior to Surge Deployment! Chief Weatherbee hit the ground running creating an environment of success in Deck Dept.
- Excellent mentor and leader. Displaying inspiring dedication, he mentors and develops Sailors. Efforts led directly to eight new Petty Officers and increase in quals.
He expertly plans and prioritizes short and long-term goals ensuring WASP and Deck Department exceed mission requirements.
- Accomplished professional. Performed admirably in the successful accomplishment of 10 replenishment, 65 LCAC, 20 LCU, 50 small boat, and 18 mooring evolutions ultimately achieving SAR and Well Deck Certifications significantly ahead of schedule.
- Immediately took assignment as Departmental 3M Assistant and expertly led the department through a demanding 3M Assessment and certification with a 98% RAR.
He possesses outstanding military knowledge, superb motivation, professional acumen and is ready to accept greater responsibilities now!
*** A FUTURE MCPO - KEEP HIM ON TRACK FOR FUTURE SUCCESS! ***
Evaluation submitted on the occasion of BMC Sinoc's transfer to USS Peleliu (LHA-5).
*** UNQUESTIONABLY MY NUMBER 1 OF 28 CHIEF PETTY OFFICERS!!!***
The epitome of a Departmental Leading Chief Petty Officer. Exceptional manager with unparalleled professional knowledge. As Lead High Risk Instructor, he unified his peers and subordinates which yielded outstanding results in all task assigned.
-INVALUABLE TRAINER: His uncanny ability of simplifying and explaining complex UNREP and 7 Meter RHIB topics has increased student knowledge retention and led to a 97.6% improvement in laboratory evolutions and graduation of 1727 students in 6 courses of instruction.
-UNSURPASSED LEADERSHIP: Chief Sinoc has an outstanding ability to plan, manage, and allocate limited resources, resulting in increased productivity and total mission accomplishment. He led 14 dedicated and knowledgeable instructors, supervising their progression and certifications, which produced 4 Junior Sailors of the Quarter, 3 Sailors of the Quarter, 1 Junior Sailor of the Quarter and 4 Instructor of the Quarter selections.
BMC Sinoc possesses great foresight and qualities of a LDO. He is a TRIED and TRUSTED leader who is ready to breathe new life into the WARDROOM. He will be a great new addition to the Officer's community. Detail to only the most difficult positions!
***SUBMITED ON THE OCCASSION OF CSCS DET EAST CHANGE OF COMMAND***
Only being at the command for a short time, Chief Williams has set a new standard for excellence and has become an intricate part of the CPO Mess and the command.
A DYNAMIC AND NATURAL LEADER. As Course Manager and Lead Instructor for three courses, he was a integral part in 12 convenings, and expertly trained 150 Sailors to the apprenticeship level and over 100 in proper coxswain techniques for 7m RIB, attaining a 100% graduation rate. Additionally, he is responsible for the curriculum, and testing for 4 other RIB training sites. He provided training to the Chief's mess and First class mess for CPO 365 Phase one and two lectures.
EXCELLENT PROGRAM MANAGER. Assuming the role as the Command s Safety Officer, he is responsible for all Detachment East Safety Programs. By ensuring that six training facilities, 17 civilian employees, 180 instructors and 800 students are maintaining a safe working environment, providing a mishap free work environment. As the command Indoctrination coordinator, he expertly managed a team of 4 Chiefs and 6 First Classes during lectures and topics for newly reported instructors.
Chief Williams' passion and drive develops Sailors, which is instrumental to our Navy and Command's success. ABSOLUTE MUST SELECT FOR SENIOR CHIEF AND THE SENIOR ENLISTED ACADEMY!!!
*** EVALUATION SUBMITTED ON THE OCCASION OF CHANGE OF COMMAND ***
BMC Vines is an advocate of tradition, loyalty, and strong naval service. He is a firm enforcement of military standards and equitable treatment of subordinates and has optimized morale and promoted teamwork and mission accomplishment.
DECKPLATE LEADERSHIP- Elected as the CSCS Detachment East CPO Mess President, in the four months he has demonstrated a strong working relationship throughout the command with his active participation in projects and functions related to CPO 365.
SAILORIZATION- As the Command DAPA for Detachment East, he has been a driving force proper training which resulted in the command achieving a ARI/DUI and Drug Free environment for over 14 months.
RECOGNIZED EXPERT- He obtained his Master Training Specialist and epitomizes the Navy Core Values. He displays outstanding determination and stimulates others to excel within them. With proper guidance and more mentoring he will be a rising star in the future.
Submitted upon Detachment of Reporting Senior
**#1 OF 8 CHIEFS IN AN ALL-STAR MESS; PROMOTE NOW TO SCPO!!!**
**EXCEPTIONAL MISSION, OPERATIONAL READINESS & SAILORIZATION RESULTS AFLOAT AND ASHORE!**
**DEPLOYED 216 DAYS (63% PERSTEMPO) AS CPR11 ACRC ONBOARD LHA 5 & LHD 6**
- ROCK SOLID CHIEF! Led and mentored 11 JOs, 7 CPOs and 56 Sailors. RESULT: 100% (4/4) AIR; 100% (19/19) PFA pass rate and retention; three SOQs; 16 enlisted warfare quals; 3 officer watch and 4 IDWO quals; 26 USMAPS and 3 college enrollments.
- AFLOAT OPS IMPACT! Directed CRY efforts of 3 CPR11 patrols providing I&W to own ship, Fleet and Nat'l consumers. Modernized C7F OPTASK CRY SUPP/CRY Tasking Ref. RESULT: His units rcv d 2 coveted C7F CRY Qrtly Excellence Awards, and 1 honorable mention.
- FDNF WIDE IMPACT! Coord augmentation of 35 Sailors ISO world-wide OPS and provided 35 feedback reports to 23 C7F units. RESULT: Increased FLT reporting accuracy to 93%.
- MESS LEADER AFLOAT/ASHORE! Elected as NIOC CPOA secretary. Organized 3 CPOA events and active in 3 different CPO365 programs; led 3 LHA 5 trainings ISO 83 PO1s, FY16 LHD 6 heritage committee and 2 COMRELS. RESULT: Increased CPO comms & mentored 251 future CPOs!
- Qual EAWS; completed PPME, JPME & 3 NRTC. No major CMD colat duty due to PERSTEMPO.
CTRC Koger's afloat OPS prowess is SECOND TO NONE; his leadership, drive and technical acumen guaranteed success in our 1st ever DIRSUP ACRC mission! PROMOTE TO SCPO THIS CYCLE!!